Tuesday, November 9, 2010

growing up

there's a reason why i never like movies like Wake Up Sid: they're too real for me. most people watch a movie like that and go 'meh...' and i'm like 'wtf! gtfomofo!' because i like to think my life is something unique until some asshole comes along and makes a movie about some of it. is that the height of individuality one can possibly achieve? to be one-upped by a bloody bollywood movie?

do you know i still don't have a clue about what to do in life. i thought i was unique in that thought.. but no, turns out there are millions just as lost as myself, and i'm just one of that million.. this is not where i want to be, and i've got no one to tell me which way is up.. people say its maybe a good thing to let one "discover" things on their own, which is a bag of shit on fire really.. because sometimes, someone does need you to tell them what to do and take some blame for any shit that hits the fan along the way..

i need to grow up, but growing up means having to realise that the afore-written paragraph is crap, and one really does need to make the right decisions and own up to them to grow... as a person...

1 comment:

Abdul said...

I haven't seen the movie and since it seems to have its origins in Bollywood, I don't think I ever will. (Yes I do consider myself cool for not watching Bollywood movies).

Oh yeah this is your blog and I am supposed to comment. I think people do sometimes point you in a direction (sometimes). But I haven't seen anyone who will stand by you when the proverbial shit hits the fan. They'll find someway to put all the blame squarely on you. So I figure if I am going to get blamed anyway, whats the point in taking advice. I'd sleep (more) peacefully knowing that if tomorrow my whole world comes crashing down - its all on me