Sunday, August 30, 2009

looking for the answer

I've tried and tested the writing after 3 a.m. theory before and i know its not ever the best thing. Yet we do it, and yet I do it... yet again. I feel lost. I've finished college and its evident I'm to do something else now, but what?

Am I to find a job, and become the corporate slave? Am I to maybe start giving back to society in some other way? Teach at a school maybe? Can I afford to sleep some of my days away? Join a new business perhaps? Should I maybe, as the cliche' goes, find myself first?

Its like the standing at the crossroads cliche' but so very different. My road has opened up into an open field; without paths or tracks or markings. Should I wait for God to help? Then again, I don't suppose God helps people who are just aimlessly standing in open fields.

2 comments:

Abdul said...

Maybe lightning will strike you while you stand in that open field of yours and then everything will be as clear as ... daylight sounds too cliched here and I figure there will be enough of that in this open field anyways. Sorry mate can't help you here but you can help me buy new spikes =P

Rafaeel Akbar Chaudhry said...

True :)